Thursday, August 2, 2012

Excuses

Sorry I haven't written, I've been meaning to, I promise. I got busy, and then all of the things I was going to write got stacked on top of each other and I'm treading water. I was planning on posting on Sunday, but after church I found that my computer's battery died --- no big deal, until I realized that I left the charger cord at work (for the first time all summer) by accident. So I took a hike instead. I did not post Monday or Tuesday because I was preparing for my final presentation for my internship. I had mixed feelings about this presentation: I was anxious to present in front of everyone knowing so much more than I do, yet excited to share what I had learned, but at the same time I was very sad because this also meant that my internship was about to come to an end. I still am sad. Tomorrow is my last day. After work on Wednesday, I was apparently so exhausted that I went straight to my room and took a nap lasting several hours. I did it again today. I understand why I was tired yesterday, but today? Why? My final excuse is the Olympics. Swimming and gymnastics are far too entertaining to  pass up. 

I'll post soon, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment