Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Home bound

{Saturday, August 11, 2012}
I am on the plane now, headed home. I have so many emotions that conflict with one another that I am not sure how to interpret them all. I do not think any emotion shows on my face though, I feel like a clean slate that way, no, a wall that has been primed. I have all sorts of coats of paint underneath, but they are hidden beneath the coat of thick primer washing everything white.

There are clouds outside the window. They are puffy, but as I stare at them I think they resemble a pattern like fabric, tuckered into a texture of a sweater.

The couple next to me is coming back from Spain. They teach English at Utah State. A cat has just been produced from my neighbor’s carry-on bag. I wonder if that is allowed.

I’ll be home soon. Only a couple more weeks with my family, and school is ready to start once more. I am looking forward to it. I have so many wonderful things before me. 

Now it is time for me to face it, and love every moment. I think I am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment